No One Should Suffer Poor Treatment At Work – I Can Help You Make It Right

For many, the workplace has the potential to be a second home. A good culture of coworkers and managers can make a big difference in countless ways. That is not always the case, though, unfortunately. Many employees experience harassment, discrimination, unfair or unpaid wages and various other forms of poor treatment at their workplace.

I am Todd B. Barsotti, founder of the firm Todd B. Barsotti, A Professional Law Corporation, and I have provided Fresno and the surrounding areas with employment litigation representation for three decades. My experiences have taught me how cases will play out, how to strategize for them and what details to examine.

Wondering If You Should File An Employment Law Case?

As a worker, there are many federal and state laws that protect you. Your rights to regular breaks are protected, as are your rights to a safe environment. There are also federal laws that protect classes of people, which include race, religion, sex, age, disability status, veteran status and many others. If you are unsure if an employer violated your rights, contact my firm right away for a case consultation.

Fighting Unfair Treatment For 30 Years

Since 1990, I have provided legal assistance in harassment, discrimination and other employment-related claims, including those related to:

  • Unfair or discriminatory pay
  • Missing wages
  • Failure to accommodate/ADA violations
  • Retaliation for acting as a whistleblower


Whatever your issue, know that I will approach your case with an informed strategy. My years in employment litigation have taught me compassion for the struggles of my clients, as well as how to craft a legal strategy that can provide them with a successful settlement agreement or court judgment.

Start Your Case Today

My firm has a track record of extensive experience in protecting the rights of employees. The sooner you start your litigation case, the better chance you have of claiming justice. To set up an appointment, you can call 559-226-2100 or send an email.