Todd B. Barsotti
- Employment Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Litigation
- Business Litigation/Agribusiness
A native Californian, Todd Barsotti was born, raised and educated in the San Joaquin Valley. He graduated from the University of the Pacific in 1985 and earned his law degree from San Joaquin College of Law in 1990. He was admitted to the California State Bar in 1990 and has been practicing law in Fresno since that time.
As a trial lawyer, Todd has represented insurers, institutional clients, businesses and individuals from all walks of life. He has tried jury trials in Fresno, Madera, Merced, Stanislaus, Kings, Tulare, Kern, Ventura and San Francisco Counties. He has tried matters involving catastrophic personal injury, wrongful termination, discrimination, civil rights violations, unfair business practices, insurance bad faith, professional negligence, contract actions, construction claims and other matters.
Todd is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), a prestigious National organization of trial lawyers. Membership in ABOTA is by invitation and only after significant jury trial experience.
Todd has served as a Judge Pro Tempore in Fresno and Madera Counties. He has lectured extensively on matters involving civil litigation and employment related issues.
Todd is a former collegiate golfer for a nationally-ranked, Division 1 golf program and still competes regularly. He also enjoys fly-fishing and traveling.
- Fresno County Superior Court, Judge Pro Tempore
- Madera County Superior Court, Judge Pro Tempore
- San Joaquin College of Law, Fresno, California
- J.D. - 1990
- University of the Pacific
- B.A. - 1985
- California, 1990
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- State Bar of California
- Fresno County Bar Association
- ABOTA – American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- The Defense Research Institute
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California, 1990 to Present
- Fresno County Young Lawyers, Board of Directors, 1992 to 1994
- Northern California Fraud Investigators Association